Book of Magic
AUM is the hieroglyph of the Eternal. A the beginning sound, U its middle and M its end, together forming a single Word or Trinity, indicating that the Real must be regarded as of this three-fold nature. Birth, Life and Death, not successive, but one.”
The Illusory nature of Time and Space, which are but modes of our Wnite mind, has been made very clear by Sidney Klein in his excellent book “Science and the InWnite,” but this is no new idea. The attainment of Ecstasy has proved to Initiates of every land that there is a state of consciousness wherein both time and space are blotted out – at least temporarily – and at the same moment the limitations of the “personal ego” no longer oppress us. In that Holy Book known as Liber LXV, Chapter II, Verses 17-25, we read:
,“17. Also the Holy One came upon me, and I beheld a white swan floating in the blue.
18. Between its wings I sate, and the aeons fled away.
19. Then the swan flew and dived and soared, yet no whither we went.
20. A little crazy boy that rode with me spake unto the swan and said:
21. Who art thou that doth float and fly and dive and soar in the inane? Behold, these many aeons have passed; whence camest thou? Whither wilt thou go?
22. And laughing I chid him saying: No whence! No wither!
23. The swan being silent, he answered: Then if with no goal, why this eternal journey?
24. And I laid my head against the Head of the Swan, and laughed, saying: Is there not joy ineffable in this aimless winging? Is there not weariness and impatience for who would attain to some goal?
25. And the swan was ever silent. Ah, but we floated in the infinite Abyss. Joy! Joy! White swan bear thou ever me up between thy wings.”
Donation : 5 US Dollar / Php 250
How to get a book? This will be sent via FB Messenger or Email
For more details simply visit the followings:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pg/kumandersator/posts/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kumander_sator/
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
M Phone : +639100487695 / +639291474160